What We Believe
• We believe in One God, Maker of all things, Who has revealed Himself as one God, existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible.
• We believe the Son of God, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
• We believe the Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and conduct.
• We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the world.
• We believe in divine healing and divine health through faith in the substitutionary sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
• We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit accompanied by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, as distinct from the new birth; and in the nine gifts of the Spirit listed in 1 Corinthians 12, as now available to all believers.
• We believe in the Christian’s hope — the imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
• We believe in an intensive world evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission, and in the signs and wonders that follow.